Ontario website grant programs have been extended for 2023, offering businesses a competitive edge in today’s market.
As financial markets experience volatility, it’s more important than ever for businesses to enhance their online presence and stay ahead of the curve. Two grant programs have been introduced to help Ontario businesses improve their websites and e-commerce capabilities.
Grant Option 1 – Website & Digital Marketing (Extended)
The deadline for applications for this grant was originally in fall of 2022. It has now been extended into 2023 until funding runs out.
This grant focuses on:
- Website improvements, including redesign or enhancement of an existing site
- Development of a brand-new website
Note: If you have received a similar grant in the past (prior to June 30, 2021), you can apply again, as long as funding remains available.
Value: $2500 – Inquire Today
Grant Option 2 – E-Commerce
This grant targets adding e-commerce functionality to your website.
Grant funds can be utilized for:
- Implementing or upgrading e-commerce capabilities on your site
- Developing a new e-commerce website
- Online reservations or bookings
- Purchasing e-commerce software
- Search engine optimization (related to e-commerce)
- Digital marketing initiatives (related to e-commerce)
Service-based business? You can still apply!
Here are some of the ways service-based businesses are using this grant.
- Accept online payments for services, deposits, consultations, etc.
- Accept online payments for monthly subscriptions
- Sell access to VIP/members-only areas of your website
With the rapid growth of e-commerce, now is the perfect time to start or improve your existing solution.
Value: $2400 – Inquire Today
NOTE: This program is offered by the federal government and is available to provinces outside Ontario.
Your business may qualify for BOTH grants!
If your business meets the criteria for both grants, you can apply for both, totalling $4900 to invest in your website design, e-commerce, online presence, and digital marketing.
Both programs have eligibility requirements that must be met before applying. The top requirements are:
- The business must have a brick-and-mortar location and pay commercial property tax (i.e. no home-based businesses)
- Have at least one full-time employee (aside from the business owner), and less than 50 staff
Please inquire to see if your business meets these requirements.
Ontario Website Grant Availability
The website grants have varying availability windows.
Grant Option 1 has been extended into 2023 as long as funding remains available.
Grant Option 2 offers more flexibility, but there is a limit on the number of grants provided.
Please inquire about timing and availability.
How can Pixel Perfect help my business?
Pixel Perfect is ready to assist qualifying businesses with both programs.
For Grant Option 1 – Website & Digital Marketing, businesses can leverage:
For Grant Option 2 – E-Commerce, businesses can leverage:
Don’t miss this opportunity…
If you’re interested in benefiting from one of these programs but need guidance on the best use of funds, please contact us today, and we can help create the most significant impact.